Our Operations and Maintenance services cover the following systems:
- Building Management ( BMS )
- Plumbing and Water Management
- Waste Treatment Plant /Sewage Treatment Plant
- Minor project works
- Energy Audit
- Carpentry and Masonry
Our UDS Facilities Management Software provides optimal asset life cycles and maintenance management solutions.
- Asset maintenance
- Inventory management
- Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules - All assets and Mechanical , Electrical , Plumbing and Drainage systems
- Maintenance of all assets at optimum performance levels , as per OEM specs and recommendations made by local professional bodies that includes all statutory obligations
- Periodical review of all current PPM schedules during Mobilization phase and thereafter
- Provide necessary support to any Business Contingency Plan situation as directed by the client
- Timely identification and rectification of faults that are recorded , are time bound and shared to facilitate quality analysis
- Statutory inspections with comprehensive inspection programmers in accordance with industries best practices.
- Periodical review on condition of premises and equipment’s covered within the contract ex : Electrical equipment and systems , Mechanical equipment and systems , Plumbing systems , Building Fabric , External Areas , Fixtures and fittings
- Reduce Downtime
- Failure Analysis
- Recording events
- Refer Case studies/ Best Practices as preventive measures
- Reduction of equipment down time.
- Higher operating efficiencies
- Extended life time of equipment’s
- Protection against unexpected failures
- Historical logs of equipment condition and service
- Daily site walk to check the engineering systems and plant rooms.
- Maintain records and escalate abnormalities.
- Weekly visual check on architectural and building services installations.
- Immediate repairs as required
- Records of visual check results with recommendations and implementation of appropriate solutions.
Building Management Solutions:
UDS operates Building Management Systems that comprise of Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm and Building Automation systems, for efficient functioning and security of the premises.