The most commonly monitored and controlled solutions handled under BMS are as follows:
- Access Control System– Programming and issue of access cards (Proximity / Smart) for all employees. Programming of door and card attributes. Generating Attendance reports for the facility manager.
- CCTV System – Ensure that all cameras are always operational and focused at designated areas. Configure various functions as desired by client such as motion detection, video recording period, post mortem on incidence.
- Fire Alarm System – Ensure fire system is on 24X 7. Check health of all detectors from main panel to ensure that all detectors are operational. Monitoring of alarms on Panel / BMS monitor. Alarm acknowledgement and action to be carried out as per instructions provided by OEM.
- Building Management System (BMS) – Understand the entire solution installed at site integrated with HVAC, Electricals (Lighting, Genset and UPS) and Water systems , Lift and Elevator systems and other specific monitoring and control systems.
- OEM's/ Warranties -Ensure necessary precautions such as due preventive maintenance calls by OEM as per warranty / AMC contract for all above systems. System configuration is attempted only in the presnce of OEM suppliers and due permissions, specific in nature and controlled by passwords and other secure methods.
- MIS Reports - Responsible for generating and submitting all relevant MIS reports to the client - trend reports for Access control details (to note Time and attendance, Cards issued status, Time in and out reports), Fire alarm (health status reports of the panel and detectors, alarms raised and responded, Hydrant status, fire drills), CCTV (status of all cameras, clear visibility, recorded information, incident report, DVR / NVR status, back up video information), BMS covering (trends on HVAC, Electrical parameters, Load in / out, Consumption pattern, CO2 level monitoring, STP, UTP, WTP status, Genset and UPS management and so on).
- Maintain general material and equipment - Monitoring and control from the designated BMS room using workstations in coordination with the OEM . Specific Tools like software / dongles, kits will be the scope of the OEM.